Featured post

A really clear grammar site - About.com

This is a great site for in-depth clarification of grammar points - use their search bar.

Tuesday 21 April 2015

A2 lesson 21st April - useful online resources

Clevernesses,

I think that you are so up on your CLA knowledge that we will go back to LC next lesson (so you can feel a little bit more prepared for that section of the mock). Today, I want to point you to some useful online resources that you can explore here and at home. We will spend 45 mins on that and then I want you to use the rest of the lesson to work on the second CLA question on the paper I gave you and post a bullet-pointed plan, an overview and a PEE para in the last 45 mins of the lesson. I will be coming round to look at your notes on the reading homework that I gave you and I also want in any essays you want marked.

1) There is an interactive resource that I've just realised had disappeared from Moodle so I have re-added it under the CLA section. Rather confusingly, it is called 'Language Change and Identitiy: Child Language Acquisition'; it doesn't have anything to do with LC.

2) Angelica pointed me to these Mindomo mind maps (that you can download and print as PDFs) and says you can create your own, which might be really useful for revision purposes. These are the first three if you google mindomo child language acquisition:




As always, check the information by reading more on the ideas from other sources!

3) Emagazine has hundreds of really useful articles on CLA and LC that you should browse through whenever you get the chance. Here is the logon again: emagazine12     yz349qr

4) My blog is full of relevant articles, sometimes with a bit of editorialising and a challenge to think of or do something. Use it and comment if you dare! I really want you to dare. If you find any more good revision resources at any point, please link to them as a comment on this post.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete