Featured post

A really clear grammar site - About.com

This is a great site for in-depth clarification of grammar points - use their search bar.

Friday 15 August 2014

Please comment on what interests you

Summery beautifuls!

Please make comments. That will generate more interest from others because what you think adds a new perspective and helps people pick up on interesting or controversial aspects of a post. It also means I can see what people are reading and finding interesting/shocking/curious and then I can choose my posts more carefuly based on that feedback. I will also know you have been doing your wider reading!

A comment can be a thought, a response, a link to something on the topic, a question, whatever you like, as long as it is 'work-safe'.

If someone asks a question, it is not for me to answer, although I might give my view, but for anyone to chip in - please be commenting as much as possible to make this wider reading experience (and all my hard work on my blog!) more accessible to Language students - my new AS class will be using it too.

Thank you - it was lovely to see some of you on results day and well done!


No comments:

Post a Comment