Featured post

A really clear grammar site - About.com

This is a great site for in-depth clarification of grammar points - use their search bar.

Thursday 20 June 2013

Thursday 20th/Friday 21st June's lesson work (and homework if necessary)

1) Comment on at least 6 analysis posts according to the instructions given on my email
2) Work though the sections in the yellow booklet on comparable/reliable/ethical data and post your answers to your blog for me to check
3) Comment on your own analysis about whether the data you suggested you would collect would be suitable and why/why not then let me know and I will read your thoughts and reply
4) Read the 'possible investigations' on one of my blog posts and discuss with a partner which would be problematic and why - what better suggestions could you come up with? What are two or three suitable ideas for you to investigate? Check with me.
5) Read up on more theory and choose some sample data that would help you work out if your actual investigation suggestion(s) would work well and use the activity on page 6 to work through it
6) Be ready by Tuesday to write a draft plan of how to collect your real data (your methodology) for me to check - we will write it in the lesson so you can get help and you will give it in by the end of the lesson (we will also be working on media texts)

No comments:

Post a Comment